19 December 2009

Fozzbooks.com

Let Them Come To You
A Guide to Women, Life, and Relationships
Men, have you reached your full potential? As a bachelor? As a boyfriend? As a husband? I am willing to bet your haven't. It's time to Be Better! Let Them Come To You, will give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to improve yourself. Follow a ladies man as he transitions from bachelor to husband. If you want to learn about women, make the most out of life, and have a few laughs while you enhance the relationships around you, this guide is for you.

Above is a book just written by a good friend of mine. I managed to catch up with him & even get an interview! So to find out about the book aswell as the author! check it out below!
How are you today?
Awesome! Well now that I just got off work and have a chance to relax.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm 25, from Nova Scotia, the east coast of Canada. I love writing, making films and entertaining. I work part time in the Army Reserves. I love to workout, hang out with family and friends, and have the occasional drink.

Can you give us a brief insight into your book?
I started writing it when I was traveling in Australia and it began as a book about picking up women. When I got back, I met the woman of my dreams. The book then quickly shifted into a book about bettering yourself, transitioning from being single to being in a relationship, and making the most of your intimate connections.

Any other projects in the works for the future?
I plan on writing more books, continuing to produce short films on Youtube and next year shoot my first feature length film.

What inspires you on a daily basis?
Everything I do, every person I meet, every situation I'm in. Inspiration is everywhere. Not to mention my fiancee Krissy who inspires me everyday to do my best and make a name for myself each and everyday.

Whats on your xmas list?
A Mac Pro and a studio quality video camera, but I don't think Santa can afford those this year.

What are you listening to right now?
The dishwasher, but if I was listening to music right now it would probably be Black Eyed Peas, their new album is wicked.

Favourite movie of 2009?
So many to choose from, I am such a movie buff. If I had to pick one I would have to say District 9. Amazing story, amazing special effects, amazing cinematography.

I wish him all the best & expect big things for 2010! Go support! show the love!
For more info check out his web site:http://www.fozzbooks.com/
His Youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/fozzbooks

You can buy the book online through his site! just in time for xmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment